“I Need To Sell My Promissory Notes In Florida!”
We Help Prommisory Note/Mortgage Holders Looking To Sell Fast In The State of Florida, From $10,000 up $3,275,361. We’re Ready To Give You An Offer Over The Phone & Get You Cash As Fast
If you want to sell your notes… we’re ready to give you a fair all-cash offer (in many cases over the phone).
- Get cash to pay off credit cards
- Pay off Medical Expenses
- Take a vacation
- Buy a new car
- Buy a new home or second home
- Send the kids to college
- Liquidation due to probate or divorce
People sell their notes for all kinds of good reasons. Whatever your reason we can help
Do You Need To Sell Your Note in Florida?
Here are just a few of types of notes we buy:
- First lien position notes secured by residential properties.
- First lien position notes secured by commercial properties.
- Purchases secured by Contract for Deed without conversion to Note & Mortgage/Deed of Trust
- We offer both full and partial purchases.
- No maximum Note amount.
- Minimum property value is $50,000.
- Negative equity notes are considered for partial purchases.
- Interest only notes are considered for partial purchase of payments ONLY leading to balloon.
- An exception to this guideline is if borrower put down payment of 50%+ of sales price.
- Residential Properties (must have an occupied structure on-site) with acreage in excess of 10 acres are considered on a case by case basis.
- Notes with delinquent property taxes are considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Notes where the seller cannot provide proof of hazard insurance are considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Notes in all 50 states eligible for purchase.
- We purchase 3rd party serviced accounts.
While we pride ourselves on our flexibility. Here is what we don’t buy
- Notes originated prior to 1-1-2014 where the seller originated six (6) or more seller financed notes in the preceding calendar year. (Applies to owner occupied residential units only.)
- Notes originated 1-1-2014 or later, where the seller on the note originated four (4) or more seller financed loans secured by residential properties.
- Loans originated by a bank, mortgage company or other institutional lender
- Re-performing/sub-performing loans currently held by an individual or investor who purchased the loan from a bank, mortgage company or other institutional lender.
- Notes secured by properties with a history of environmental concerns that have not been cleared by State and/or Federal regulatory agencies with the issuance of a Nothing Further Certificate.
- Environmental study reports by non-government third party agencies will not suffi ce. The report must be approved by State and/or Federal Regulatory agencies with a Nothing Further Certificate issued.
- And as a bonus…
- you don’t need to clean up and repair the property
- don’t waste time finding an agent who you trust and who can deliver on their promise of selling your house quickly
- you won’t need to sign a contract that binds you to an agent for a certain term
- or deal with the paperwork and the waiting and wondering (and hoping)
We’ll know very quickly if we can help you, and unlike selling through an agent, you don’t have to wait to see if the buyer can get financing… we’re ready to buy right now!
All that hassle can add stress, months to the process, and in the end after paying the agent’s expensive fees, you may or may not be ahead of the game.
We work differently at WolfWantsHouses. When you contact us and submit the short property information form (below), we’ll give you a fair all-cash offer on your note within 24 hours… and the best part is: we can close whenever YOU choose to close – it’s entirely up to you.
No matter what condition your underlying assets is in; no matter what situation or timeframe you’re facing…
Our goal is to help make your life easier and get you out from under the property that’s stressing you out… while still paying a fast, fair, and honest price for your house.
Or Give Us A Call Now At: 866-886-5345
We help property owners just like you, in all kinds of situations. From divorce, foreclosure, death of a family member, burdensome rental property, and all kinds of other situations. We buy houses & notes in Florida. Sometimes, those who own property simply have lives that are too busy to take the time to do all of things that typically need to be done to prepare a house to sell on the market… if that describes you, just let us know about the property you’d like to be rid of and sell your notefast for cash.
If you simply don’t want to put up with the hassle of owning a note any longer, and if you don’t want to put up with the hassle and time-consuming expense of selling your notes the traditional way, let us know about the notes you’d like to be rid of and sell your them fast for cash. Talk to someone in our office before submitting your property information by calling us today at 866-886-5345
We buy notes anywhere in Florida .